http://www.aesiris.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/multitaskingdoesntwork.jpg 426 640 Johnny http://www.aesiris.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AESIRISlogo1-e1505648352400-300x95.jpg Johnny2011-04-07 22:13:232011-04-07 22:13:23One more argument against multitasking
We may think we multitask, but in reality we switch-task, and it’s not doing us any good, according to an article at HBR.
- The author of the article stopped multitasking, and discovered six things:
- First, it was delightful.
- Second, he made significant progress on challenging projects.
- Third, his stress dropped dramatically.
- Fourth, he lost all patience for things he felt were not a good use of his time.
- Fifth, he had tremendous patience for things he felt were useful and enjoyable.
- Sixth, there was no downside.